AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
EXCLUSIVE | Anderlecht and Club Brugge scout Amr Warda
Panetolikos star Amr Warda is set to be scouted by Belgian powerhouses RSC Anderlecht & Club Brugge in the coming two Greece Super League matches vs Atromitos Athens and Olympiacos.
Having just arrived from Egypt two days ago, KingFut can confirm Warda is set to be on the bench in the first of the two encounters against Atromitos, while it is expected that the 22-year-old starts in the club’s crucial encounter against Olympiacos.
Anderlecht and Brugge are confirmed to send scouts to watch the attacker in action amidst high interest from Italian club Sampdoria.
With Egypt international Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ already at the club, it seems like Anderlecht are looking to add another Pharaoh after reports had emerged of their interest in Al Ahly prodigy Ramadan Sobhy.