Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
EXCLUSIVE | Anderlecht and Club Brugge scout Amr Warda
Panetolikos star Amr Warda is set to be scouted by Belgian powerhouses RSC Anderlecht & Club Brugge in the coming two Greece Super League matches vs Atromitos Athens and Olympiacos.
Having just arrived from Egypt two days ago, KingFut can confirm Warda is set to be on the bench in the first of the two encounters against Atromitos, while it is expected that the 22-year-old starts in the club’s crucial encounter against Olympiacos.
Anderlecht and Brugge are confirmed to send scouts to watch the attacker in action amidst high interest from Italian club Sampdoria.
With Egypt international Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ already at the club, it seems like Anderlecht are looking to add another Pharaoh after reports had emerged of their interest in Al Ahly prodigy Ramadan Sobhy.