Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ played all 90 minutes as Al Ittihad fell to...
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
EXCLUSIVE | Anderlecht and Club Brugge scout Amr Warda
Panetolikos star Amr Warda is set to be scouted by Belgian powerhouses RSC Anderlecht & Club Brugge in the coming two Greece Super League matches vs Atromitos Athens and Olympiacos.
Having just arrived from Egypt two days ago, KingFut can confirm Warda is set to be on the bench in the first of the two encounters against Atromitos, while it is expected that the 22-year-old starts in the club’s crucial encounter against Olympiacos.
Anderlecht and Brugge are confirmed to send scouts to watch the attacker in action amidst high interest from Italian club Sampdoria.
With Egypt international Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ already at the club, it seems like Anderlecht are looking to add another Pharaoh after reports had emerged of their interest in Al Ahly prodigy Ramadan Sobhy.