Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
EXCLUSIVE | Anderlecht and Club Brugge scout Amr Warda
Panetolikos star Amr Warda is set to be scouted by Belgian powerhouses RSC Anderlecht & Club Brugge in the coming two Greece Super League matches vs Atromitos Athens and Olympiacos.
Having just arrived from Egypt two days ago, KingFut can confirm Warda is set to be on the bench in the first of the two encounters against Atromitos, while it is expected that the 22-year-old starts in the club’s crucial encounter against Olympiacos.
Anderlecht and Brugge are confirmed to send scouts to watch the attacker in action amidst high interest from Italian club Sampdoria.
With Egypt international Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ already at the club, it seems like Anderlecht are looking to add another Pharaoh after reports had emerged of their interest in Al Ahly prodigy Ramadan Sobhy.