Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
VIDEO: Smouha’s Paulo scores fastest goal in Egyptian league history
Smouha defeated Al Masry 1-0 in the 23rd round of the Egyptian Premier League, in a game that witnessed a record-breaking goal.
Smouha striker Hossam Salama ‘Paulo’ scored a goal in the 12th second of the game. Paulo broke the record for the fastest goal in the history of the league, formerly held by Zamalek star Ayman Younes who scored a goal in the 14th second against Suez team in the 1990/91 season.
Paulo, who was named the league top scorer during the past season, currently leads this season’s top goal scorers list with 13 goals.
The Smouha striker fired a shot past Al Masry keeper Mohamed Fathi to give the Alexandria-based team the lead. The Port Said-based club failed to score an equaliser, as the game ended 1-0 for Smouha.
Smouha moved to the fourth spot in the league standings on 38 points, one point away of second-placed Al Masry.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) April 3, 2016