Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
VIDEO: Smouha’s Paulo scores fastest goal in Egyptian league history
Smouha defeated Al Masry 1-0 in the 23rd round of the Egyptian Premier League, in a game that witnessed a record-breaking goal.
Smouha striker Hossam Salama ‘Paulo’ scored a goal in the 12th second of the game. Paulo broke the record for the fastest goal in the history of the league, formerly held by Zamalek star Ayman Younes who scored a goal in the 14th second against Suez team in the 1990/91 season.
Paulo, who was named the league top scorer during the past season, currently leads this season’s top goal scorers list with 13 goals.
The Smouha striker fired a shot past Al Masry keeper Mohamed Fathi to give the Alexandria-based team the lead. The Port Said-based club failed to score an equaliser, as the game ended 1-0 for Smouha.
Smouha moved to the fourth spot in the league standings on 38 points, one point away of second-placed Al Masry.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) April 3, 2016