Al Ahly forward Emad Meteb spoke about the prospects of renewing his...
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
VIDEO: Smouha’s Paulo scores fastest goal in Egyptian league history
Smouha defeated Al Masry 1-0 in the 23rd round of the Egyptian Premier League, in a game that witnessed a record-breaking goal.
Smouha striker Hossam Salama ‘Paulo’ scored a goal in the 12th second of the game. Paulo broke the record for the fastest goal in the history of the league, formerly held by Zamalek star Ayman Younes who scored a goal in the 14th second against Suez team in the 1990/91 season.
Paulo, who was named the league top scorer during the past season, currently leads this season’s top goal scorers list with 13 goals.
The Smouha striker fired a shot past Al Masry keeper Mohamed Fathi to give the Alexandria-based team the lead. The Port Said-based club failed to score an equaliser, as the game ended 1-0 for Smouha.
Smouha moved to the fourth spot in the league standings on 38 points, one point away of second-placed Al Masry.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) April 3, 2016