Zamalek earned a comfortable 3-0 win over Dakhelya in Mohamed Helmy’s first...
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veroia hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
Salah named Roma’s Player of the Month
Egypt international Mohamed Salah has been named as AS Roma’s Player of the Month for the month of March, the club’s official website have disclosed.
Salah, who has contributed in two encounters to help Egypt against Nigeria in the preceding week, scored two goals for the Giallorossi in March, with both goals coming against former club Fiorentina.
The 23-year-old winger got 70% of votes in Roma’s official poll, followed by Stephan El Shaarawy who collected 18% of votes, Radja Nainggolan (7%) and Diego Perotti (5%)
SONDAGGIO: chi è stato il miglior giocatore della #ASRoma nel mese di marzo 2016?
— AS Roma (@OfficialASRoma) March 30, 2016
It’s worth mentioning this is the second time in a row for Salah to win Roma’s POTM after he was voted as the team’s best player for the month of February.