Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Ahmed Hassan Mekki returns to Zamalek squad against Ismaily
Zamalek manager Alex McLeish has announced the 20-man squad set to face Ismaily in the 23rd round of the Egyptian Premier League on Monday.
The squad witnessed the absence of Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ for accumulation of cards after receiving his third yellow card against Shabab El Daba’a in Egypt Cup.
Mostafa Fathi will miss due to injury while Ramzy Khaled and Mohamed Salem will be absent from the game for technical reasons.
After being excluded from the team’s last few games, Ahmed Hassan Mekki returned to the squad ahead of Ismaily clash.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy and Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim ‘Gennesh’.
Defenders: Mohamed Koffi, Ahmed Dweidar, Hazem Emam, Omar Gaber, Hamada Tolba, Ali Gabr and Mohamed Adel Gomaa.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Moruf Yusuf, Ahmed Hamoudi, Ayman Hefny, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalik and Mohamed Ibrahim.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Emmaunel Mayuka and Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
Second-placed Zamalek will face Ismaily, who sit seventh in the league table, on Monday at Petrosport Stadium at 20:00 CLT.