Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Paolo: I swear I didn’t sign for Zamalek
Smouha’s Hossam Salama ‘Paolo’ denied rumors saying that he signed a contract with Zamalek in the past period to move to the club next season.
‘Paolo’ confirmed that he will continue playing for Smouha, however, he would love to join The White Knights one day.
“I would be honored to play for Zamalek of course and that’s something that will make me happy, but I swear to god I didn’t sign any contracts with them,” Pauolo told LTC TV channel.
“Maybe Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour talked with Farag Amer about a deal that includes me, but I didn’t speak to anyone from Zamalek’s board.”
The 34-years-old striker who scored most goals in the league so far with 13 goals, expressed his ambition to be the league’s top scorer next season with Zamalek, in addition to joining the national team before retiring.