Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
Paolo: I swear I didn’t sign for Zamalek
Smouha’s Hossam Salama ‘Paolo’ denied rumors saying that he signed a contract with Zamalek in the past period to move to the club next season.
‘Paolo’ confirmed that he will continue playing for Smouha, however, he would love to join The White Knights one day.
“I would be honored to play for Zamalek of course and that’s something that will make me happy, but I swear to god I didn’t sign any contracts with them,” Pauolo told LTC TV channel.
“Maybe Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour talked with Farag Amer about a deal that includes me, but I didn’t speak to anyone from Zamalek’s board.”
The 34-years-old striker who scored most goals in the league so far with 13 goals, expressed his ambition to be the league’s top scorer next season with Zamalek, in addition to joining the national team before retiring.