Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Paolo: I swear I didn’t sign for Zamalek
Smouha’s Hossam Salama ‘Paolo’ denied rumors saying that he signed a contract with Zamalek in the past period to move to the club next season.
‘Paolo’ confirmed that he will continue playing for Smouha, however, he would love to join The White Knights one day.
“I would be honored to play for Zamalek of course and that’s something that will make me happy, but I swear to god I didn’t sign any contracts with them,” Pauolo told LTC TV channel.
“Maybe Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour talked with Farag Amer about a deal that includes me, but I didn’t speak to anyone from Zamalek’s board.”
The 34-years-old striker who scored most goals in the league so far with 13 goals, expressed his ambition to be the league’s top scorer next season with Zamalek, in addition to joining the national team before retiring.