Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Egypt dominates swimming in Dubai Arab Aquatics Championship
The championship includes swimming, open water swimming, water polo and diving.
Egypt’s first swimmer to win a medal was Ahmed Akram in the men’s 1500m race, while Marawan El-Amry came second in the same race. As for women swimmer, Farida Osman ‘The Golden Fish’ easily won the golden medal for the 50m butterfly and her team mate Rawan El-Badry came second and won the silver medal.
Also, Ahmed Hamdy snatched the 200m butterfly golden medal from fellow Algerian swimmer Lonis Khan and Nayel Kandrish who came second and third. Tunisian Reem Onish achieved the golden medal in 200m women’s backstroke race and Enj Abo Zeid came second.
For the 200m men’s backstroke race, Egyptian swimmer Ahmed Wahby won gold and his team mate Salah Amin achieved the bronze medal.