Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Egypt dominates swimming in Dubai Arab Aquatics Championship
The championship includes swimming, open water swimming, water polo and diving.
Egypt’s first swimmer to win a medal was Ahmed Akram in the men’s 1500m race, while Marawan El-Amry came second in the same race. As for women swimmer, Farida Osman ‘The Golden Fish’ easily won the golden medal for the 50m butterfly and her team mate Rawan El-Badry came second and won the silver medal.
Also, Ahmed Hamdy snatched the 200m butterfly golden medal from fellow Algerian swimmer Lonis Khan and Nayel Kandrish who came second and third. Tunisian Reem Onish achieved the golden medal in 200m women’s backstroke race and Enj Abo Zeid came second.
For the 200m men’s backstroke race, Egyptian swimmer Ahmed Wahby won gold and his team mate Salah Amin achieved the bronze medal.