Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Elneny: The award is just the beginning
Mohamd Elneny has stated that the Player of the Month award is “just the beginning” for him in his career with Arsenal.
“I am very happy to be Player of the Month for such a big club,” Elneny told Arsenal’s official website.
“It feels very good, it will motivate me to have more faith as I play in the team and it shows how the fans love and believe in me,” he added.
The 23-year-old midfielder also expressed his gratitude for all the fans who voted for him and promised them that he will work hard to make a positive contribution to the club.
“It is very helpful to feel that you are loved by the people in the club and the fans – and I still have more to give the team.
“So, I would like to thank all the people who nominated me. This is just the beginning. Hopefully, I will contribute more and more to the team in the future,” he concluded.
The Egyptian midfielder has managed to impress since joining the Gunners during January transfer window from Swiss champions FC Basel.