Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Hossam, Ibrahim Hassan suspended after threatening referee
In a 0-1 loss against Smouha, Al Masry‘s head coach, Hossam Hassan, has been banned for two matches after threatening Egyptian referee Ahmed Samir Othman that he will find a way to cancel the Egyptian league if he didn’t cancel the match.
Hossam Hassan also threatened the referee that he will not let him out of the stadium if he continued managing the match, which resulted in his dismissal from the game and was later slapped with a four match ban by the referees’ committee.
After Hossam Hassan’s dismissal, Ibrahim, his twin brother, stood at the sidelines, and according to the referee’s report, attempted to assault him. Ibrahim also cursed the referee which also resulted in his dismissal from the game. He later on learned that he’ll have to serve a four match ban due to his misconduct.
It’s well worth mentioning that Hossam Paolo managed to break the record for scoring the fastest goal in the history of the Egyptian Premier League with his strike in the 12th second of the game which closed the gap between Smouha and Al Masry to one point.