Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Hossam, Ibrahim Hassan suspended after threatening referee
In a 0-1 loss against Smouha, Al Masry‘s head coach, Hossam Hassan, has been banned for two matches after threatening Egyptian referee Ahmed Samir Othman that he will find a way to cancel the Egyptian league if he didn’t cancel the match.
Hossam Hassan also threatened the referee that he will not let him out of the stadium if he continued managing the match, which resulted in his dismissal from the game and was later slapped with a four match ban by the referees’ committee.
After Hossam Hassan’s dismissal, Ibrahim, his twin brother, stood at the sidelines, and according to the referee’s report, attempted to assault him. Ibrahim also cursed the referee which also resulted in his dismissal from the game. He later on learned that he’ll have to serve a four match ban due to his misconduct.
It’s well worth mentioning that Hossam Paolo managed to break the record for scoring the fastest goal in the history of the Egyptian Premier League with his strike in the 12th second of the game which closed the gap between Smouha and Al Masry to one point.