Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Ittihad of Alexandria: Obama will extend his loan stay
Salah El-Din announced that Obama, who joined Ittihad of Alexandria on loan during the 2015 summer transfer window, will extend his loan with the Alexandria-based club for a further season.
TV presenter Khaled El-Ghandour however said that Mansour has announced earlier this week that the 20-year-old player will return to his parent club at the end of the season.
“Mortada Mansour said that Youssef Obama is coming back to Zamalek after the end of this season,” El-Ghandour said.
Salah El-Din asserted that he already has copies of Obama’s contract signed by Zamalek and Ittihad of Alexandria, only pending Obama’s signature. He also added that the player is willing to extend his stay at the club.