Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Ittihad of Alexandria: Obama will extend his loan stay
Salah El-Din announced that Obama, who joined Ittihad of Alexandria on loan during the 2015 summer transfer window, will extend his loan with the Alexandria-based club for a further season.
The former Al Ahly player announced that he agreed with Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour over extending the striker’s loan period.
TV presenter Khaled El-Ghandour however said that Mansour has announced earlier this week that the 20-year-old player will return to his parent club at the end of the season.
“Mortada Mansour said that Youssef Obama is coming back to Zamalek after the end of this season,” El-Ghandour said.
Salah El-Din asserted that he already has copies of Obama’s contract signed by Zamalek and Ittihad of Alexandria, only pending Obama’s signature. He also added that the player is willing to extend his stay at the club.