Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
Ittihad of Alexandria: Obama will extend his loan stay
Salah El-Din announced that Obama, who joined Ittihad of Alexandria on loan during the 2015 summer transfer window, will extend his loan with the Alexandria-based club for a further season.
The former Al Ahly player announced that he agreed with Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour over extending the striker’s loan period.
TV presenter Khaled El-Ghandour however said that Mansour has announced earlier this week that the 20-year-old player will return to his parent club at the end of the season.
“Mortada Mansour said that Youssef Obama is coming back to Zamalek after the end of this season,” El-Ghandour said.
Salah El-Din asserted that he already has copies of Obama’s contract signed by Zamalek and Ittihad of Alexandria, only pending Obama’s signature. He also added that the player is willing to extend his stay at the club.