Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Ittihad of Alexandria: Obama will extend his loan stay
Zamalek loanee Youssef Ibrahim ‘Obama’ will extend his loan period with Ittihad of Alexandria for a further season, according to Ittihad’s director of football Walid Salah El-Din.
Salah El-Din announced that Obama, who joined Ittihad of Alexandria on loan during the 2015 summer transfer window, will extend his loan with the Alexandria-based club for a further season.
The former Al Ahly player announced that he agreed with Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour over extending the striker’s loan period.
TV presenter Khaled El-Ghandour however said that Mansour has announced earlier this week that the 20-year-old player will return to his parent club at the end of the season.
“Mortada Mansour said that Youssef Obama is coming back to Zamalek after the end of this season,” El-Ghandour said.
Salah El-Din asserted that he already has copies of Obama’s contract signed by Zamalek and Ittihad of Alexandria, only pending Obama’s signature. He also added that the player is willing to extend his stay at the club.