Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Ittihad of Alexandria: Obama will extend his loan stay
Zamalek loanee Youssef Ibrahim ‘Obama’ will extend his loan period with Ittihad of Alexandria for a further season, according to Ittihad’s director of football Walid Salah El-Din.
Salah El-Din announced that Obama, who joined Ittihad of Alexandria on loan during the 2015 summer transfer window, will extend his loan with the Alexandria-based club for a further season.
The former Al Ahly player announced that he agreed with Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour over extending the striker’s loan period.
TV presenter Khaled El-Ghandour however said that Mansour has announced earlier this week that the 20-year-old player will return to his parent club at the end of the season.
“Mortada Mansour said that Youssef Obama is coming back to Zamalek after the end of this season,” El-Ghandour said.
Salah El-Din asserted that he already has copies of Obama’s contract signed by Zamalek and Ittihad of Alexandria, only pending Obama’s signature. He also added that the player is willing to extend his stay at the club.