Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Squash: Youssef Soliman wins his first PSA title
Teenage Youssef Soliman won his first PSA title as he beat Jamaica’s Cristopher Binnie 3-0 in the final.
Youssef Soliman managed to win his first PSA title after coming all the way from the qualifying rounds to defy all the odds and win the $10K title in Aberdeen.
Soliman managed to beat his Egyptian teammate Karim Ali in the quarterfinals, in a match which lasted 73 minutes. Later on, he managed to beat the Indian 3rd seed Mahesh Mangaonkar in a grueling contest which was 100 minutes long.
The Egyptian young Pharaoh managed to beat his Jamaican counterpart Christopher Binnie, in a match that lasted for 33 minutes, in which Youssef dominated and won 11-4, 11-4, 11-5, to win his first title in his professional squash career.
Egypt will be expecting a lot from Soliman, who managed to win the British Junior Open last January, as well as finishing second in the last World Junior Squash tournament.