Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Squash: Youssef Soliman wins his first PSA title
Teenage Youssef Soliman won his first PSA title as he beat Jamaica’s Cristopher Binnie 3-0 in the final.
Youssef Soliman managed to win his first PSA title after coming all the way from the qualifying rounds to defy all the odds and win the $10K title in Aberdeen.
Soliman managed to beat his Egyptian teammate Karim Ali in the quarterfinals, in a match which lasted 73 minutes. Later on, he managed to beat the Indian 3rd seed Mahesh Mangaonkar in a grueling contest which was 100 minutes long.
The Egyptian young Pharaoh managed to beat his Jamaican counterpart Christopher Binnie, in a match that lasted for 33 minutes, in which Youssef dominated and won 11-4, 11-4, 11-5, to win his first title in his professional squash career.
Egypt will be expecting a lot from Soliman, who managed to win the British Junior Open last January, as well as finishing second in the last World Junior Squash tournament.