Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Coquelin: Elneny is a great addition to Arsenal squad
“It’s going well, he’s a great addition to the squad. He’s settled really quickly, because don’t forget he’s only been here for two months. I thought he was fantastic in the game against Barcelona, and against Everton as well,” Coquelin said, according to Sky Sports.
The 24-year-old said that although his midfield partner Elneny has proved to be a positive addition to the team, he will have to deal with the reality of squad rotation.
“We are getting stronger each game, and if it can carry on this way it will be a good partnership. To be honest though, we have got lots of quality players in the middle, so any players that play in there can perform,” the French midfielder said.
“We rotate in the middle so you have to be able to play with everyone, and combine well with them,” he added.
Coquelin praised the skills of the 23-year-old midfielder, saying that he tries to help him adapt and blend in.
“We talk a lot as well of course. He’s a new player so we are here to help him understand one another. We talk a lot on the pitch as well, and that is a big help,” Coquelin explained.
“Of course he has natural qualities too and that makes everything easier as well. As soon as you play for Arsenal Football Club, you know you will be able to play alongside any player because they must have qualities to be here,” he concluded.