Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Shawky El-Said: I am fed up with Ismaily board
Ismaily defender Shawky El-Said has expressed his discontent from the club’s board due to their excessive lateness in granting him his wages.
El-Said, who joined Ismaily in 2013 on a free transfer after his contract expired with El Gouna, has been suspended by the club after criticising the board in public for their lack of committment over their poor handling of his dues issue.
“I haven’t earned my wages since a very long time, I asked all who are related to the issue and officials [in Ismaily] to pay me my financial dues but nobody met my demand,” El-Said said on CBC channel
“[However] I am still playing and committed. I am fed up, I haven’t asked to earn something more than my teammates but the same. It is normal to receive offers [from other clubs]. I am just asking for the club to be committed with me and give me my rights once I ask for them, nothing more,”
Regarding the alleged rumors, the 29-year-old centre-back denied signing with Cairo giants Al Ahly or even helding any talks with the club
“I haven’t spoken with anybody or signed anything [with Al Ahly], with all due respect to Al Ahly, which is a big club and any player would dream of playing for them, but honestly nobody have spoken with me,” he added.