Ghana captain and all-time top scorer Asamoah Gyan mentioned that he and...
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
Shawky El-Said: I am fed up with Ismaily board
Ismaily defender Shawky El-Said has expressed his discontent from the club’s board due to their excessive lateness in granting him his wages.
El-Said, who joined Ismaily in 2013 on a free transfer after his contract expired with El Gouna, has been suspended by the club after criticising the board in public for their lack of committment over their poor handling of his dues issue.
“I haven’t earned my wages since a very long time, I asked all who are related to the issue and officials [in Ismaily] to pay me my financial dues but nobody met my demand,” El-Said said on CBC channel
“[However] I am still playing and committed. I am fed up, I haven’t asked to earn something more than my teammates but the same. It is normal to receive offers [from other clubs]. I am just asking for the club to be committed with me and give me my rights once I ask for them, nothing more,”
Regarding the alleged rumors, the 29-year-old centre-back denied signing with Cairo giants Al Ahly or even helding any talks with the club
“I haven’t spoken with anybody or signed anything [with Al Ahly], with all due respect to Al Ahly, which is a big club and any player would dream of playing for them, but honestly nobody have spoken with me,” he added.