Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Al Ahly XI vs Young Africans
The Red Devils will play away against the Tanzanian side on Saturday at 15:00 CLT before hosting their contenders in Cairo ten days later.
Goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy will regain his position as No.1 keeper after recovering from injury. Substitute keeper Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim started all Al Ahly games since Ekramy’s injury during his side’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla on February 21.
Jol, who has previously announced a 22-man squad for the encounter, has chosen Amr Gamal to start up front alone, while Gabonese striker Malick Evouna will remain on bench.
Al Ahly XI: Sherif Ekramy; Mohamed Hany, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabry Rahil; Ahmed Fathi, Hossam Ghaly, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Momen Zakaria; Amr Gamal.