South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Al Ahly XI vs Young Africans
The Red Devils will play away against the Tanzanian side on Saturday at 15:00 CLT before hosting their contenders in Cairo ten days later.
Goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy will regain his position as No.1 keeper after recovering from injury. Substitute keeper Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim started all Al Ahly games since Ekramy’s injury during his side’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla on February 21.
Jol, who has previously announced a 22-man squad for the encounter, has chosen Amr Gamal to start up front alone, while Gabonese striker Malick Evouna will remain on bench.
Al Ahly XI: Sherif Ekramy; Mohamed Hany, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabry Rahil; Ahmed Fathi, Hossam Ghaly, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Momen Zakaria; Amr Gamal.