Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Al Ahly XI vs Young Africans
The Red Devils will play away against the Tanzanian side on Saturday at 15:00 CLT before hosting their contenders in Cairo ten days later.
Goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy will regain his position as No.1 keeper after recovering from injury. Substitute keeper Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim started all Al Ahly games since Ekramy’s injury during his side’s 1-1 draw with Ghazl El-Mahalla on February 21.
Jol, who has previously announced a 22-man squad for the encounter, has chosen Amr Gamal to start up front alone, while Gabonese striker Malick Evouna will remain on bench.
Al Ahly XI: Sherif Ekramy; Mohamed Hany, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabry Rahil; Ahmed Fathi, Hossam Ghaly, Abdallah El-Said, Ramadan Sobhy, Momen Zakaria; Amr Gamal.