Al Ahly continued their winning streak after beating Tanta 1-0 on Monday,...
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
TABLE TENNIS: Egyptians dominate African Junior & Cadet Championships
Egyptians dominated the 2016 ITTF African Junior & Cadet Championships, which were held in Algeria.
Egyptians won first place in all six competitions at the tournament, in a brilliant display of dominance.
The winners were as follows:
- Egypt national team U-21 (men) managed to win first place, after beating Tunisia 3-0 in the final (Players: Shady Magdy, Aly Gulab and Mahmoud Fathi).
- Egypt national team U-21 (women) won first place after beating Tunisia, Algeria and Nigeria by the same score 3-0 (Players: Aida Rahmo, Reem El-Iraqy, Fajr Shouman and Yousra Helmy)
- Egypt national team for youth (men) managed to win first place, after beating Nigeria 3-0 in the final (players: Karim Al-Hakim, Youssef Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahman Rahmo)
- Egypt national team for youth (women) managed to win first place after beating the Algerian National team 3-0 in the final (Players: Mary Al-hudiaby, Amira Yousry and Marwa Ahudiaby)
- Egypt national team for juniors (men) won first place after beating the Nigerian National team 3-1 in the final (Players: Marwan Abdul Wahab, Ammar Attia and Ahmed Al-borhamy)
- Egypt national team for juniors (women) won first place after beating Tunisia 3-2 in the final match (Players: Rinad Fathi, Shahad Sameh and Eman Taha)
The tournament was held in Algiers, Algeria, from the 6th-8th of April.