Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
TABLE TENNIS: Egyptians dominate African Junior & Cadet Championships
Egyptians dominated the 2016 ITTF African Junior & Cadet Championships, which were held in Algeria.
Egyptians won first place in all six competitions at the tournament, in a brilliant display of dominance.
The winners were as follows:
- Egypt national team U-21 (men) managed to win first place, after beating Tunisia 3-0 in the final (Players: Shady Magdy, Aly Gulab and Mahmoud Fathi).
- Egypt national team U-21 (women) won first place after beating Tunisia, Algeria and Nigeria by the same score 3-0 (Players: Aida Rahmo, Reem El-Iraqy, Fajr Shouman and Yousra Helmy)
- Egypt national team for youth (men) managed to win first place, after beating Nigeria 3-0 in the final (players: Karim Al-Hakim, Youssef Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahman Rahmo)
- Egypt national team for youth (women) managed to win first place after beating the Algerian National team 3-0 in the final (Players: Mary Al-hudiaby, Amira Yousry and Marwa Ahudiaby)
- Egypt national team for juniors (men) won first place after beating the Nigerian National team 3-1 in the final (Players: Marwan Abdul Wahab, Ammar Attia and Ahmed Al-borhamy)
- Egypt national team for juniors (women) won first place after beating Tunisia 3-2 in the final match (Players: Rinad Fathi, Shahad Sameh and Eman Taha)
The tournament was held in Algiers, Algeria, from the 6th-8th of April.