Referee Ibrahim Nour El-Dein talked about his contentious penalty decision in Al...
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
TABLE TENNIS: Egyptians dominate African Junior & Cadet Championships
Egyptians dominated the 2016 ITTF African Junior & Cadet Championships, which were held in Algeria.
Egyptians won first place in all six competitions at the tournament, in a brilliant display of dominance.
The winners were as follows:
- Egypt national team U-21 (men) managed to win first place, after beating Tunisia 3-0 in the final (Players: Shady Magdy, Aly Gulab and Mahmoud Fathi).
- Egypt national team U-21 (women) won first place after beating Tunisia, Algeria and Nigeria by the same score 3-0 (Players: Aida Rahmo, Reem El-Iraqy, Fajr Shouman and Yousra Helmy)
- Egypt national team for youth (men) managed to win first place, after beating Nigeria 3-0 in the final (players: Karim Al-Hakim, Youssef Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahman Rahmo)
- Egypt national team for youth (women) managed to win first place after beating the Algerian National team 3-0 in the final (Players: Mary Al-hudiaby, Amira Yousry and Marwa Ahudiaby)
- Egypt national team for juniors (men) won first place after beating the Nigerian National team 3-1 in the final (Players: Marwan Abdul Wahab, Ammar Attia and Ahmed Al-borhamy)
- Egypt national team for juniors (women) won first place after beating Tunisia 3-2 in the final match (Players: Rinad Fathi, Shahad Sameh and Eman Taha)
The tournament was held in Algiers, Algeria, from the 6th-8th of April.