Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Sabry El Shaarawy pays visit to Zamalek headquarters
Sabry El Shaarawy, father of AS Roma forward Stephan El Shaarawy, has paid a visit to Zamalek’s headquarters with club president Moratada Mansour present.
El Shaarawy senior spoke about the visit in an online-released video. He started his comments by stating that he has been a member of the club for more than 40 years, going on to praise the renovations he saw inside the club.
“You can see that children, women and elders, each has their own place where they can sit and relax and could do things that they would not be able to enjoy anywhere else. Thanks to everyone who thought about creating this place and to the people who built it.”
El Shaarawy proceeded to compare what he saw to European clubs he visited stating; “I have visited Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Inter Milan and Juventus. They only focus on the sport and football aspect, more than they do the social life inside the clubs.”
Mansour then asked El Shaarawy Senior if he ever saw what he saw in Zamalek in any of the clubs he had visited to which Elshaarawy responded “No. This is honestly the first time I’ve seen something like this.”