Hazem Emam has admitted that his early days at Italy’s Serie...
- Emam talks about his Udinese days and Salah
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
Sabry El Shaarawy pays visit to Zamalek headquarters
El Shaarawy senior spoke about the visit in an online-released video. He started his comments by stating that he has been a member of the club for more than 40 years, going on to praise the renovations he saw inside the club.
“You can see that children, women and elders, each has their own place where they can sit and relax and could do things that they would not be able to enjoy anywhere else. Thanks to everyone who thought about creating this place and to the people who built it.”
El Shaarawy proceeded to compare what he saw to European clubs he visited stating; “I have visited Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Inter Milan and Juventus. They only focus on the sport and football aspect, more than they do the social life inside the clubs.”
Mansour then asked El Shaarawy Senior if he ever saw what he saw in Zamalek in any of the clubs he had visited to which Elshaarawy responded “No. This is honestly the first time I’ve seen something like this.”