In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Mostafa Fathi absent as Zamalek announce squad to face Bejaia
Zamalek manager Alex McLeish has announced his 18-man squad to face MO Bejaia in the first leg of the 2016 Caf Champions League round of 16 on Saturday.
The Scottish manager excluded Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek and Ahmed Hassan Mekki from the list for technical reasons. Whilst Mostafa Fathi is still nursing an injury that prevented him from taking part in the recent Nigeria matches with the national team.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim ‘Gennesh’.
Defenders: Omar Gaber, Ahmed Dweidar, Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Koffi, Hazem Emam and Ali Gabr.
Midfielders: Moruf Yosuf, Tarek Hamed, Mohamed Ibrahim, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’, Ahmed Tawfik, Ahmed Hamoudi, Ayman Hefny and Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi and Emmanuel Mayuka.
Zamalek defeated Union Douala 3-0 on aggregate in round of 32. Whilst Bejaia narrowly overcame Club Africain 2-1 in the same round.