A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Mostafa Fathi absent as Zamalek announce squad to face Bejaia
Zamalek manager Alex McLeish has announced his 18-man squad to face MO Bejaia in the first leg of the 2016 Caf Champions League round of 16 on Saturday.
The Scottish manager excluded Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek and Ahmed Hassan Mekki from the list for technical reasons. Whilst Mostafa Fathi is still nursing an injury that prevented him from taking part in the recent Nigeria matches with the national team.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim ‘Gennesh’.
Defenders: Omar Gaber, Ahmed Dweidar, Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Koffi, Hazem Emam and Ali Gabr.
Midfielders: Moruf Yosuf, Tarek Hamed, Mohamed Ibrahim, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’, Ahmed Tawfik, Ahmed Hamoudi, Ayman Hefny and Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi and Emmanuel Mayuka.
Zamalek defeated Union Douala 3-0 on aggregate in round of 32. Whilst Bejaia narrowly overcame Club Africain 2-1 in the same round.