Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
Handball: Zamalek crowned Egyptian champions
Zamalek, who sit on top of league table on 68 points, managed to secure the title regardless of the results of the three remaining rounds.
Zamalek became the most crowned team in the history of the Egyptian handball league as they added their 16th league title; one more than rivals Al Ahly.
This is first league title for Zamalek in the past six years. They won it in 2010, before Al Ahly won the title three years in a row, from 2013 to 2015. The 2011 and 2012 tournaments were cancelled.