Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced that a media ban will...
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
Alexander Jakobsen scores in Falkenbergs FF loss
Egypt-eligible Alexander Jakobsen scored his side’s only goal in Falkenberg FF’s 1-2 loss to Ostersund FK, in the third round of the Swedish Allsvenskan.
Jakobsen scored in the 67th minute, but his strike ultimately failed to rescue his side, who were already two goals behind after conceding in the 37th and 40th minutes of the match.
It’s worth noting that this is the 3rd successive loss for the Egyptian-Danish young winger’s team, who sit at the bottom of the table with zero points to date. The recently-promoted team visit fellow strugglers Helsingborg next Sunday, as they aim to end their losing streak.