Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
Alexander Jakobsen scores in Falkenbergs FF loss
Egypt-eligible Alexander Jakobsen scored his side’s only goal in Falkenberg FF’s 1-2 loss to Ostersund FK, in the third round of the Swedish Allsvenskan.
Jakobsen scored in the 67th minute, but his strike ultimately failed to rescue his side, who were already two goals behind after conceding in the 37th and 40th minutes of the match.
It’s worth noting that this is the 3rd successive loss for the Egyptian-Danish young winger’s team, who sit at the bottom of the table with zero points to date. The recently-promoted team visit fellow strugglers Helsingborg next Sunday, as they aim to end their losing streak.