KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Ayman Hefny to miss Dakhleya match through injury
Zamalek’s Ayman Hefny will miss his side’s match against Dakhleya, due to an injury sustained against MO Béjaïa in the CAF Champions League.
Hefny underwent a medical test to reveal the severity of the injury, which was identified as an injury in the gastrocnemius muscle.
As a result, the player will not catch up with his team’s game in the league against Dakhleya on Thursday, and he might also miss the Round of 16 second leg match against Mouloudia Olympique de Béjaïa.