Mamelodi Sundowns have lodged a complaint with CAF against Zamalek after the hosts refused to...
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
Ayman Hefny to miss Dakhleya match through injury
Zamalek’s Ayman Hefny will miss his side’s match against Dakhleya, due to an injury sustained against MO Béjaïa in the CAF Champions League.
The Whites won the first leg 2-0 and they are now getting ready for the second leg game which will be played in Algeria.
Hefny underwent a medical test to reveal the severity of the injury, which was identified as an injury in the gastrocnemius muscle.
As a result, the player will not catch up with his team’s game in the league against Dakhleya on Thursday, and he might also miss the Round of 16 second leg match against Mouloudia Olympique de Béjaïa.