Argentina and Barcelona legend Lionel Messi is set to visit Egypt on...
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
Ayman Hefny to miss Dakhleya match through injury
Zamalek’s Ayman Hefny will miss his side’s match against Dakhleya, due to an injury sustained against MO Béjaïa in the CAF Champions League.
The Whites won the first leg 2-0 and they are now getting ready for the second leg game which will be played in Algeria.
Hefny underwent a medical test to reveal the severity of the injury, which was identified as an injury in the gastrocnemius muscle.
As a result, the player will not catch up with his team’s game in the league against Dakhleya on Thursday, and he might also miss the Round of 16 second leg match against Mouloudia Olympique de Béjaïa.