Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Ayman Hefny to miss Dakhleya match through injury
Zamalek’s Ayman Hefny will miss his side’s match against Dakhleya, due to an injury sustained against MO Béjaïa in the CAF Champions League.
The Whites won the first leg 2-0 and they are now getting ready for the second leg game which will be played in Algeria.
Hefny underwent a medical test to reveal the severity of the injury, which was identified as an injury in the gastrocnemius muscle.
As a result, the player will not catch up with his team’s game in the league against Dakhleya on Thursday, and he might also miss the Round of 16 second leg match against Mouloudia Olympique de Béjaïa.