An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Ayman Hefny to miss Dakhleya match through injury
Zamalek’s Ayman Hefny will miss his side’s match against Dakhleya, due to an injury sustained against MO Béjaïa in the CAF Champions League.
The Whites won the first leg 2-0 and they are now getting ready for the second leg game which will be played in Algeria.
Hefny underwent a medical test to reveal the severity of the injury, which was identified as an injury in the gastrocnemius muscle.
As a result, the player will not catch up with his team’s game in the league against Dakhleya on Thursday, and he might also miss the Round of 16 second leg match against Mouloudia Olympique de Béjaïa.