Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
King Salman named honorary president of Zamalek
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour announced on Monday that King Salman of Saudi Arabia has been named as an honorary president of the White Castle.
The announcement came in conjunction with Salman’s five-day visit to Egypt.
According to the club’s official website, Zamalek decided to grant the honorary presidency to the king in recognition “for his special status among Egyptians, especially after his supportive stances towards them”.
Concurrently, Al Ahli Jeddah has reportedly paid Zamalek the last installment of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy’s deal. The Saudi club have fallen behind on Abdel-Shafy’s transfer fee installments as Al Ahli owed Zamalek the sum of $1,300,000, from the 21.8 million EGP deal agreed last summer.
According to Saudi reports on Monday, the issue has been finally resolved as Zamalek received their late payments.