Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
King Salman named honorary president of Zamalek
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour announced on Monday that King Salman of Saudi Arabia has been named as an honorary president of the White Castle.
The announcement came in conjunction with Salman’s five-day visit to Egypt.
According to the club’s official website, Zamalek decided to grant the honorary presidency to the king in recognition “for his special status among Egyptians, especially after his supportive stances towards them”.
Concurrently, Al Ahli Jeddah has reportedly paid Zamalek the last installment of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy’s deal. The Saudi club have fallen behind on Abdel-Shafy’s transfer fee installments as Al Ahli owed Zamalek the sum of $1,300,000, from the 21.8 million EGP deal agreed last summer.
According to Saudi reports on Monday, the issue has been finally resolved as Zamalek received their late payments.