Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
King Salman named honorary president of Zamalek
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour announced on Monday that King Salman of Saudi Arabia has been named as an honorary president of the White Castle.
The announcement came in conjunction with Salman’s five-day visit to Egypt.
According to the club’s official website, Zamalek decided to grant the honorary presidency to the king in recognition “for his special status among Egyptians, especially after his supportive stances towards them”.
Concurrently, Al Ahli Jeddah has reportedly paid Zamalek the last installment of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy’s deal. The Saudi club have fallen behind on Abdel-Shafy’s transfer fee installments as Al Ahli owed Zamalek the sum of $1,300,000, from the 21.8 million EGP deal agreed last summer.
According to Saudi reports on Monday, the issue has been finally resolved as Zamalek received their late payments.