Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Wadi Degla Loan two Egyptian youngsters to Lierse
Left-back Ismail Abdelrahman Youssef and right-back Moustafa Bassam Walid, Both 18, join Lierse SK from Wadi Degla FC on loan until the end of the season.
Both players had already signed their contracts with Lierse in the January transfer window, but the transfers were delayed because both players had administrative problems that kept them from travelling to Belgium, they only arrived in the country last Saturday.
Youssef and Bassam were both signed on loan until the end of the season with a view of a permanent move.
The Egyptian youngsters will have a chance to impress their new coaches until the end of the season, in the hope that they would be able to secure permanent moves for next season.
Both players are now available for selection for their new side in a friendly game against Rupel Bloom on Saturday the 16th of April.
The players will link up with fellow Egyptians Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ and Ahmed Hassan who already ply their trade at Lierse who now sit on 7th in the standings of the Proximus League in Belgium.