Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Wadi Degla Loan two Egyptian youngsters to Lierse
Left-back Ismail Abdelrahman Youssef and right-back Moustafa Bassam Walid, Both 18, join Lierse SK from Wadi Degla FC on loan until the end of the season.
Both players had already signed their contracts with Lierse in the January transfer window, but the transfers were delayed because both players had administrative problems that kept them from travelling to Belgium, they only arrived in the country last Saturday.
Youssef and Bassam were both signed on loan until the end of the season with a view of a permanent move.
The Egyptian youngsters will have a chance to impress their new coaches until the end of the season, in the hope that they would be able to secure permanent moves for next season.
Both players are now available for selection for their new side in a friendly game against Rupel Bloom on Saturday the 16th of April.
The players will link up with fellow Egyptians Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ and Ahmed Hassan who already ply their trade at Lierse who now sit on 7th in the standings of the Proximus League in Belgium.