Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Wadi Degla Loan two Egyptian youngsters to Lierse
Left-back Ismail Abdelrahman Youssef and right-back Moustafa Bassam Walid, Both 18, join Lierse SK from Wadi Degla FC on loan until the end of the season.
Both players had already signed their contracts with Lierse in the January transfer window, but the transfers were delayed because both players had administrative problems that kept them from travelling to Belgium, they only arrived in the country last Saturday.
Youssef and Bassam were both signed on loan until the end of the season with a view of a permanent move.
The Egyptian youngsters will have a chance to impress their new coaches until the end of the season, in the hope that they would be able to secure permanent moves for next season.
Both players are now available for selection for their new side in a friendly game against Rupel Bloom on Saturday the 16th of April.
The players will link up with fellow Egyptians Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ and Ahmed Hassan who already ply their trade at Lierse who now sit on 7th in the standings of the Proximus League in Belgium.