The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Wadi Degla Loan two Egyptian youngsters to Lierse
Left-back Ismail Abdelrahman Youssef and right-back Moustafa Bassam Walid, Both 18, join Lierse SK from Wadi Degla FC on loan until the end of the season.
Both players had already signed their contracts with Lierse in the January transfer window, but the transfers were delayed because both players had administrative problems that kept them from travelling to Belgium, they only arrived in the country last Saturday.
Youssef and Bassam were both signed on loan until the end of the season with a view of a permanent move.
The Egyptian youngsters will have a chance to impress their new coaches until the end of the season, in the hope that they would be able to secure permanent moves for next season.
Both players are now available for selection for their new side in a friendly game against Rupel Bloom on Saturday the 16th of April.
The players will link up with fellow Egyptians Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ and Ahmed Hassan who already ply their trade at Lierse who now sit on 7th in the standings of the Proximus League in Belgium.