Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Al Ahly denies Anderlecht devaluating Trezeguet
Al Ahly’s signings director Essam Serag Eldeen denied receiving an official request from Anderlecht to decrease Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ transfer fee.
The Belgium club recently showed interest in signing Trezeguet on a permanent basis instead of the current loan contract.
News outlet Niewsbald published a report claiming that Anderlecht are willing to pay Al Ahly €2.2 million to sign the Egyptian midfielder, in order to keep him for four years at the club.
“Neither Anderlecht nor the player contacted me about reducing Trezeguet’s contract fee transfer. Nothing about reducing half million euros was discussed as news reports claimed,” Serag Eldeen confirmed to Al Ahly’s official website.
It is worth mentioning that Anderlecht can buy the young midfielder for 2,250,000 Euros. Al Ahly sent the club earlier a request to know their final decision on the 14th of April.