Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Al Ahly denies Anderlecht devaluating Trezeguet
Al Ahly’s signings director Essam Serag Eldeen denied receiving an official request from Anderlecht to decrease Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ transfer fee.
The Belgium club recently showed interest in signing Trezeguet on a permanent basis instead of the current loan contract.
News outlet Niewsbald published a report claiming that Anderlecht are willing to pay Al Ahly €2.2 million to sign the Egyptian midfielder, in order to keep him for four years at the club.
“Neither Anderlecht nor the player contacted me about reducing Trezeguet’s contract fee transfer. Nothing about reducing half million euros was discussed as news reports claimed,” Serag Eldeen confirmed to Al Ahly’s official website.
It is worth mentioning that Anderlecht can buy the young midfielder for 2,250,000 Euros. Al Ahly sent the club earlier a request to know their final decision on the 14th of April.