KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Al Ahly denies Anderlecht devaluating Trezeguet
Al Ahly’s signings director Essam Serag Eldeen denied receiving an official request from Anderlecht to decrease Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ transfer fee.
The Belgium club recently showed interest in signing Trezeguet on a permanent basis instead of the current loan contract.
News outlet Niewsbald published a report claiming that Anderlecht are willing to pay Al Ahly €2.2 million to sign the Egyptian midfielder, in order to keep him for four years at the club.
“Neither Anderlecht nor the player contacted me about reducing Trezeguet’s contract fee transfer. Nothing about reducing half million euros was discussed as news reports claimed,” Serag Eldeen confirmed to Al Ahly’s official website.
It is worth mentioning that Anderlecht can buy the young midfielder for 2,250,000 Euros. Al Ahly sent the club earlier a request to know their final decision on the 14th of April.