Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Al Ahly denies Anderlecht devaluating Trezeguet
Al Ahly’s signings director Essam Serag Eldeen denied receiving an official request from Anderlecht to decrease Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ transfer fee.
The Belgium club recently showed interest in signing Trezeguet on a permanent basis instead of the current loan contract.
News outlet Niewsbald published a report claiming that Anderlecht are willing to pay Al Ahly €2.2 million to sign the Egyptian midfielder, in order to keep him for four years at the club.
“Neither Anderlecht nor the player contacted me about reducing Trezeguet’s contract fee transfer. Nothing about reducing half million euros was discussed as news reports claimed,” Serag Eldeen confirmed to Al Ahly’s official website.
It is worth mentioning that Anderlecht can buy the young midfielder for 2,250,000 Euros. Al Ahly sent the club earlier a request to know their final decision on the 14th of April.