Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Al Ahly denies Anderlecht devaluating Trezeguet
Al Ahly’s signings director Essam Serag Eldeen denied receiving an official request from Anderlecht to decrease Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ transfer fee.
The Belgium club recently showed interest in signing Trezeguet on a permanent basis instead of the current loan contract.
News outlet Niewsbald published a report claiming that Anderlecht are willing to pay Al Ahly €2.2 million to sign the Egyptian midfielder, in order to keep him for four years at the club.
“Neither Anderlecht nor the player contacted me about reducing Trezeguet’s contract fee transfer. Nothing about reducing half million euros was discussed as news reports claimed,” Serag Eldeen confirmed to Al Ahly’s official website.
It is worth mentioning that Anderlecht can buy the young midfielder for 2,250,000 Euros. Al Ahly sent the club earlier a request to know their final decision on the 14th of April.