The Ahly handball team beat their Zamalek counterparts, without legend Ahmed El...
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
Gamal Allam refuses resignation requests
Gamal Allam refused all resignation demands from the public and is appealing the court’s ruling on the dissolution of his board.
Speaking to ON TV Allam said: “As a president of the EFA, I cancelled the board’s meeting until we have a clearer picture about our future.”
“We will not resign, however, we will withdraw until we can prove our eligibility to manage the EFA,” Allam added.
Allam stated his astonishment that the same general assembly that elected his board are the ones who are questioning his board’s eligibility.
“It baffles me that no one wants to sit down and end this peacefully, similar to Al Ahly‘s case months ago,” he added.
Allam concluded by mentioning that there will be no resignations from his board, and that they’ll only withdraw and wait for the Minsitry of Sports’ decision.
It’s well worth mentioning that the next EFA board elections is expected to take place in September 2016.