Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Gamal Allam refuses resignation requests
Gamal Allam refused all resignation demands from the public and is appealing the court’s ruling on the dissolution of his board.
Speaking to ON TV Allam said: “As a president of the EFA, I cancelled the board’s meeting until we have a clearer picture about our future.”
“We will not resign, however, we will withdraw until we can prove our eligibility to manage the EFA,” Allam added.
Allam stated his astonishment that the same general assembly that elected his board are the ones who are questioning his board’s eligibility.
“It baffles me that no one wants to sit down and end this peacefully, similar to Al Ahly‘s case months ago,” he added.
Allam concluded by mentioning that there will be no resignations from his board, and that they’ll only withdraw and wait for the Minsitry of Sports’ decision.
It’s well worth mentioning that the next EFA board elections is expected to take place in September 2016.