Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ played all 90 minutes as Al Ittihad fell to...
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
Gamal Allam refuses resignation requests
Gamal Allam refused all resignation demands from the public and is appealing the court’s ruling on the dissolution of his board.
Speaking to ON TV Allam said: “As a president of the EFA, I cancelled the board’s meeting until we have a clearer picture about our future.”
“We will not resign, however, we will withdraw until we can prove our eligibility to manage the EFA,” Allam added.
Allam stated his astonishment that the same general assembly that elected his board are the ones who are questioning his board’s eligibility.
“It baffles me that no one wants to sit down and end this peacefully, similar to Al Ahly‘s case months ago,” he added.
Allam concluded by mentioning that there will be no resignations from his board, and that they’ll only withdraw and wait for the Minsitry of Sports’ decision.
It’s well worth mentioning that the next EFA board elections is expected to take place in September 2016.