Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Al Ahly: Emad Meteb won’t leave or retire
Abdel-hafiz has made it clear that the team’s 33-year-old striker Emad Meteb didn’t ask to hold any meetings in order to determine whether he’ll continue with the team for next season, leave or even retire.
He stated that Meteb is working hard and concentrating in order to break his way back into the first team.
“Meteb is one of Al Ahly’s most important players, at the moment he is working hard in order feature with the team at anytime,” Abdel-Hafiz said to dismiss all rumors.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly currently depend on the Gabonese striker Malick Evouna and Amr Gamal as their main attacking duo with Meteb and John Antwi seemingly the less preferred choices.