Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Al Ahly: Emad Meteb won’t leave or retire
Abdel-hafiz has made it clear that the team’s 33-year-old striker Emad Meteb didn’t ask to hold any meetings in order to determine whether he’ll continue with the team for next season, leave or even retire.
He stated that Meteb is working hard and concentrating in order to break his way back into the first team.
“Meteb is one of Al Ahly’s most important players, at the moment he is working hard in order feature with the team at anytime,” Abdel-Hafiz said to dismiss all rumors.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly currently depend on the Gabonese striker Malick Evouna and Amr Gamal as their main attacking duo with Meteb and John Antwi seemingly the less preferred choices.