After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Al Ahly: Emad Meteb won’t leave or retire
Abdel-hafiz has made it clear that the team’s 33-year-old striker Emad Meteb didn’t ask to hold any meetings in order to determine whether he’ll continue with the team for next season, leave or even retire.
He stated that Meteb is working hard and concentrating in order to break his way back into the first team.
“Meteb is one of Al Ahly’s most important players, at the moment he is working hard in order feature with the team at anytime,” Abdel-Hafiz said to dismiss all rumors.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly currently depend on the Gabonese striker Malick Evouna and Amr Gamal as their main attacking duo with Meteb and John Antwi seemingly the less preferred choices.