Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Al Ahly: Emad Meteb won’t leave or retire
Abdel-hafiz has made it clear that the team’s 33-year-old striker Emad Meteb didn’t ask to hold any meetings in order to determine whether he’ll continue with the team for next season, leave or even retire.
He stated that Meteb is working hard and concentrating in order to break his way back into the first team.
“Meteb is one of Al Ahly’s most important players, at the moment he is working hard in order feature with the team at anytime,” Abdel-Hafiz said to dismiss all rumors.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly currently depend on the Gabonese striker Malick Evouna and Amr Gamal as their main attacking duo with Meteb and John Antwi seemingly the less preferred choices.