KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Al Ahly: Emad Meteb won’t leave or retire
Abdel-hafiz has made it clear that the team’s 33-year-old striker Emad Meteb didn’t ask to hold any meetings in order to determine whether he’ll continue with the team for next season, leave or even retire.
He stated that Meteb is working hard and concentrating in order to break his way back into the first team.
“Meteb is one of Al Ahly’s most important players, at the moment he is working hard in order feature with the team at anytime,” Abdel-Hafiz said to dismiss all rumors.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly currently depend on the Gabonese striker Malick Evouna and Amr Gamal as their main attacking duo with Meteb and John Antwi seemingly the less preferred choices.