Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Aly Ghazal: We will play for the win against Porto
AAly Ghazal Spoke to Portuguese media about his side’s upcoming fixture against Jose Peseiro’s Porto, promising that they will play for the win.
Egypt international midfielder Aly Ghazal has been featuring heavily for his side CD Nacional this season, taking part in 24 games with a total of 104 and over 8000 minutes played since he moved to Portugal.
The Aswan-born player started his comments by insisting that his side will aim for the three points whilst also praising the Dragons.
“I can promise that Nacional will play for the win. Porto are a great team, even if they lost two games in a row we always expect the best from them,” the 24-year-old said.
The midfielder went on by highlighting Porto’s recent bad form and his hopes of exploiting that.
“They are going through a rough patch at the moment, which might be favorable for us to try to get a good result. We will play our usual game with the hope that we succeed,” he concluded.
Nacional will face Porto on Sunday the 17th of April in round 30 of the Portuguese league.