Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Jol excludes Antwi, Gomaa from squad to face ENPPI
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol announced the 20-man squad that will face ENPPI on Friday in the 24th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Ghanaian striker John Antwi was sidelined, along with Mohamed Naguib and Bassem Ali, for technical reasons. The former ENPPI midfielder Saleh Gomaa was also excluded from the game.
The squad also witnessed the absence of keeper Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim who will miss the game on Friday due to injury. Right-back Mohamed Hany wasn’t included in the squad due to suspension after accumulation of cards.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Mosaad Awad and Ahmed Rabie El-Sheikh.
Defenders: Ahmed Fathi, Hussein El-Sayed, Saad Samir, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy and Sabry Rahil.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Amr El-Sulaya, Ahmed El-Sheikh, Walid Soliman, Momen Zakaria, Ramadan Sobhy and Abdallah El-Said.
Forwards: Amr Gamal, Malik Evouna and Emad Meteb.
Al Ahly will face ENPPI on Friday at Borg El-Arab stadium at 19:00 CLT in the 24th round of the league.
The Red Devils lead the league table with 50 points, nine away from Zamalek who occupy the second place, while the petroleum side sit in the 12th position on 28 points.