The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Jol excludes Antwi, Gomaa from squad to face ENPPI
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol announced the 20-man squad that will face ENPPI on Friday in the 24th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Ghanaian striker John Antwi was sidelined, along with Mohamed Naguib and Bassem Ali, for technical reasons. The former ENPPI midfielder Saleh Gomaa was also excluded from the game.
The squad also witnessed the absence of keeper Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim who will miss the game on Friday due to injury. Right-back Mohamed Hany wasn’t included in the squad due to suspension after accumulation of cards.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Mosaad Awad and Ahmed Rabie El-Sheikh.
Defenders: Ahmed Fathi, Hussein El-Sayed, Saad Samir, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy and Sabry Rahil.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Amr El-Sulaya, Ahmed El-Sheikh, Walid Soliman, Momen Zakaria, Ramadan Sobhy and Abdallah El-Said.
Forwards: Amr Gamal, Malik Evouna and Emad Meteb.
Al Ahly will face ENPPI on Friday at Borg El-Arab stadium at 19:00 CLT in the 24th round of the league.
The Red Devils lead the league table with 50 points, nine away from Zamalek who occupy the second place, while the petroleum side sit in the 12th position on 28 points.