Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Jol excludes Antwi, Gomaa from squad to face ENPPI
Al Ahly manager Martin Jol announced the 20-man squad that will face ENPPI on Friday in the 24th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Ghanaian striker John Antwi was sidelined, along with Mohamed Naguib and Bassem Ali, for technical reasons. The former ENPPI midfielder Saleh Gomaa was also excluded from the game.
The squad also witnessed the absence of keeper Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim who will miss the game on Friday due to injury. Right-back Mohamed Hany wasn’t included in the squad due to suspension after accumulation of cards.
Al Ahly Squad:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Mosaad Awad and Ahmed Rabie El-Sheikh.
Defenders: Ahmed Fathi, Hussein El-Sayed, Saad Samir, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy and Sabry Rahil.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Amr El-Sulaya, Ahmed El-Sheikh, Walid Soliman, Momen Zakaria, Ramadan Sobhy and Abdallah El-Said.
Forwards: Amr Gamal, Malik Evouna and Emad Meteb.
Al Ahly will face ENPPI on Friday at Borg El-Arab stadium at 19:00 CLT in the 24th round of the league.
The Red Devils lead the league table with 50 points, nine away from Zamalek who occupy the second place, while the petroleum side sit in the 12th position on 28 points.