Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Bassem Morsi excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Dakhleya
The squad witnessed the exclusion of striker Bassem Morsi who was suspended by the club after a clash with his teammate Mohamed Salem and the director of football Abdel-Halim Ali.
Morsi was initially included in McLeish’s squad, however he was later excluded for disciplinary reasons and was replaced by Salem.
Mostafa Fathi, Ayman Hefny, Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim ‘Gennesh’ and Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek were all sidelined with injuries, while Ahmed Hassan Mekki and Ramzy Khaled were excluded for technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy and Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Koffi, Ahmed Dweidar, Hazem Emam, Omar Gaber, Ali Gabr and Mohamed Adel Gomaa.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Moruf Yusuf, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ and Mohamed Ibrahim.
Forwards: Mohamed Salem, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ and Emmanuel Mayuka.
The game, which is postponed from the 22nd round of the league, will take place at Petrosport Stadium at 19:00 CLT. The White Castle currently occupy the second place in the league standings, nine points clear of leaders Al Ahly, while Dakhleya sit seventh on 36 points.