Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
Bassem Morsi excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Dakhleya
The squad witnessed the exclusion of striker Bassem Morsi who was suspended by the club after a clash with his teammate Mohamed Salem and the director of football Abdel-Halim Ali.
Morsi was initially included in McLeish’s squad, however he was later excluded for disciplinary reasons and was replaced by Salem.
Mostafa Fathi, Ayman Hefny, Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim ‘Gennesh’ and Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek were all sidelined with injuries, while Ahmed Hassan Mekki and Ramzy Khaled were excluded for technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy and Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Koffi, Ahmed Dweidar, Hazem Emam, Omar Gaber, Ali Gabr and Mohamed Adel Gomaa.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Moruf Yusuf, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ and Mohamed Ibrahim.
Forwards: Mohamed Salem, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ and Emmanuel Mayuka.
The game, which is postponed from the 22nd round of the league, will take place at Petrosport Stadium at 19:00 CLT. The White Castle currently occupy the second place in the league standings, nine points clear of leaders Al Ahly, while Dakhleya sit seventh on 36 points.