Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Bassem Morsi excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Dakhleya
The squad witnessed the exclusion of striker Bassem Morsi who was suspended by the club after a clash with his teammate Mohamed Salem and the director of football Abdel-Halim Ali.
Morsi was initially included in McLeish’s squad, however he was later excluded for disciplinary reasons and was replaced by Salem.
Mostafa Fathi, Ayman Hefny, Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim ‘Gennesh’ and Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek were all sidelined with injuries, while Ahmed Hassan Mekki and Ramzy Khaled were excluded for technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy and Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Koffi, Ahmed Dweidar, Hazem Emam, Omar Gaber, Ali Gabr and Mohamed Adel Gomaa.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Moruf Yusuf, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ and Mohamed Ibrahim.
Forwards: Mohamed Salem, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ and Emmanuel Mayuka.
The game, which is postponed from the 22nd round of the league, will take place at Petrosport Stadium at 19:00 CLT. The White Castle currently occupy the second place in the league standings, nine points clear of leaders Al Ahly, while Dakhleya sit seventh on 36 points.