The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Zamalek place Bassem Morsi on transfer list
The 24-year-old striker was excluded from the squad to face Dakhleya on Thursday after clashing with his teammate Mohamed Salem and the director of football Abdel-Halim Ali.
Zamalek decided to fine Morsi 300,000 EGP and to suspend him indefinitely for his actions, according to the club’s official website. Club chairman Mortada Mansour has also decided to place the Egypt international striker on the transfer-list, while also referring him to investigation on Saturday.
In addition, Mohamed Salem, Hazem Emam and Mohamed Ibrahim were fined 300,000 EGP each after their recent clashes during the team’s training session.