The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
Zamalek place Bassem Morsi on transfer list
The 24-year-old striker was excluded from the squad to face Dakhleya on Thursday after clashing with his teammate Mohamed Salem and the director of football Abdel-Halim Ali.
Zamalek decided to fine Morsi 300,000 EGP and to suspend him indefinitely for his actions, according to the club’s official website. Club chairman Mortada Mansour has also decided to place the Egypt international striker on the transfer-list, while also referring him to investigation on Saturday.
In addition, Mohamed Salem, Hazem Emam and Mohamed Ibrahim were fined 300,000 EGP each after their recent clashes during the team’s training session.