Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
Zamalek place Bassem Morsi on transfer list
The 24-year-old striker was excluded from the squad to face Dakhleya on Thursday after clashing with his teammate Mohamed Salem and the director of football Abdel-Halim Ali.
Zamalek decided to fine Morsi 300,000 EGP and to suspend him indefinitely for his actions, according to the club’s official website. Club chairman Mortada Mansour has also decided to place the Egypt international striker on the transfer-list, while also referring him to investigation on Saturday.
In addition, Mohamed Salem, Hazem Emam and Mohamed Ibrahim were fined 300,000 EGP each after their recent clashes during the team’s training session.