KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
Zamalek place Bassem Morsi on transfer list
The 24-year-old striker was excluded from the squad to face Dakhleya on Thursday after clashing with his teammate Mohamed Salem and the director of football Abdel-Halim Ali.
Zamalek decided to fine Morsi 300,000 EGP and to suspend him indefinitely for his actions, according to the club’s official website. Club chairman Mortada Mansour has also decided to place the Egypt international striker on the transfer-list, while also referring him to investigation on Saturday.
In addition, Mohamed Salem, Hazem Emam and Mohamed Ibrahim were fined 300,000 EGP each after their recent clashes during the team’s training session.