Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Zamalek place Bassem Morsi on transfer list
The 24-year-old striker was excluded from the squad to face Dakhleya on Thursday after clashing with his teammate Mohamed Salem and the director of football Abdel-Halim Ali.
Zamalek decided to fine Morsi 300,000 EGP and to suspend him indefinitely for his actions, according to the club’s official website. Club chairman Mortada Mansour has also decided to place the Egypt international striker on the transfer-list, while also referring him to investigation on Saturday.
In addition, Mohamed Salem, Hazem Emam and Mohamed Ibrahim were fined 300,000 EGP each after their recent clashes during the team’s training session.