Braga suffered a 3-2 defeat in a thrilling game against third-placed Sporting...
- Dost nets hat-trick in Sporting’s 3-2 win over Braga
- VIDEO: Al Ahly’s winning streak ends with draw against Entag
- Elneny left out of Arsenal’s squad as Gunners lose to Tottenham
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
Ibrahim Hamato qualifies for 2016 Summer Paralympics
Egyptian amputee table tennis player Ibrahim Hamato has qualified for the 2016 Summer Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro.
Hamato lost both his arms in a train accident when he was 10 years old and plays table tennis by putting the paddle in his mouth.
The 41-year-old has managed to win several honors, including the silver medals in the African Championships in 2011 and 2013, as well as in the 2013 Egypt Open tournament.
The Summer Paralympics will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil between September 7 to September 18 later this year.