Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Ibrahim Hamato qualifies for 2016 Summer Paralympics
Egyptian amputee table tennis player Ibrahim Hamato has qualified for the 2016 Summer Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro.
Hamato lost both his arms in a train accident when he was 10 years old and plays table tennis by putting the paddle in his mouth.
The 41-year-old has managed to win several honors, including the silver medals in the African Championships in 2011 and 2013, as well as in the 2013 Egypt Open tournament.
The Summer Paralympics will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil between September 7 to September 18 later this year.