In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Ibrahim Hamato qualifies for 2016 Summer Paralympics
Egyptian amputee table tennis player Ibrahim Hamato has qualified for the 2016 Summer Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro.
Hamato lost both his arms in a train accident when he was 10 years old and plays table tennis by putting the paddle in his mouth.
The 41-year-old has managed to win several honors, including the silver medals in the African Championships in 2011 and 2013, as well as in the 2013 Egypt Open tournament.
The Summer Paralympics will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil between September 7 to September 18 later this year.