Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Ibrahim Hamato qualifies for 2016 Summer Paralympics
Egyptian amputee table tennis player Ibrahim Hamato has qualified for the 2016 Summer Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro.
Hamato lost both his arms in a train accident when he was 10 years old and plays table tennis by putting the paddle in his mouth.
The 41-year-old has managed to win several honors, including the silver medals in the African Championships in 2011 and 2013, as well as in the 2013 Egypt Open tournament.
The Summer Paralympics will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil between September 7 to September 18 later this year.