Mamelodi Sundowns have lodged a complaint with CAF against Zamalek after the hosts refused to...
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
EXCLUSIVE | Martin Jol not leaving Al Ahly
Several British reports have linked Jol to become Newcastle’s manager next season if they are relegated to the Championship, England’s second tier, to replace the newly-appointed Rafael Benitez.
Mohamed El-Habashy revealed to KingFut in collaboration with Yallakora about the truth of these reports.
“Martin Jol’s name might have been brought up to become Newcastle’s manager in the coming period, like any other manager yet this is not an indication of anything” El-Habashy said.
“However Martin Jol’s desire is to continue with Al Ahly till the end of his contract. Jol wants to achieve glory with the club,” El-Habashy confirmed.
It worth a mention that Martin Jol was appointed as Al Ahly manager last Feburary following the depature of the former manager Jose Pesiero.