Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
Koscielny: I am very impressed with Elneny’s adaptation
Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny has been very impressed by Arsenal latest signing Mohamed Elneny’s adaptation to Premier League football.
Mohamed Elneny, who was voted Arsenal’s March player of the month, has made a big impression on his new team-mate Laurent Koscielny, despite only joining the Gunners last January.
“When he signed I could see he was a good player with the ball and how he could make good passes,” Laurent Koscielny told Arsenal’s official website.
“He is not a player who takes the ball and goes from box to box with it, but he can help the team go higher up the pitch and keep the ball, which is very important.”
“He doesn’t lose many balls during a game, he has scored and he has played well. He signed three months ago so his adaptation to our philosophy at Arsenal and [to life] in England… I am very impressed with it.”
The 23-year-old, who has made 10 appearance for the Gunners, has had a positive impact since joining the Gunners, as he was voted Arsenal’s player of the month for March and also scored the March Goal of the Month against Barcelona at the Camp Nou.
Arsenal are currently third in the English Premier league with 59 points from 32 games. Their next game will be against struggling Crystal Palace at home on April 17.