Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Bassem Morsi excluded from squad to face Béjaïa
The squad sees the return of winger Mostafa Fathi to African football after an injury kept him on the sidelines for the first leg. Mahmoud ‘Gennesh’ and Ayman Hefny also return from injury. On the other hand, Ibrahim Abdel-Khaled is out of the squad due to injury, while Ahmed Hassan Mekhi, Bassem Morsi, and Ramzy Khaled were excluded for technical reason. This comes after Bassem Morsi was transfer listed by Zamalek.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim ‘Gennesh,’ and Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Koffi, Ahmed Dweidar, Hazem Emam, Omar Gaber, Ali Gabr, and Mohamed Adel Gomaa.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’, Tarek Hamed, Moruf Yusuf, Ayman Hefny, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala,’ and Mohamed Ibrahim.
Forwards: Mohamed Salem, and Emmanuel Mayuka.
Zamalek were victorious over MO Béjaïa in the first leg with a 2-0 scoreline, therefore taking an important step toward the next stage.