Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
Bassem Morsi excluded from squad to face Béjaïa
The squad sees the return of winger Mostafa Fathi to African football after an injury kept him on the sidelines for the first leg. Mahmoud ‘Gennesh’ and Ayman Hefny also return from injury. On the other hand, Ibrahim Abdel-Khaled is out of the squad due to injury, while Ahmed Hassan Mekhi, Bassem Morsi, and Ramzy Khaled were excluded for technical reason. This comes after Bassem Morsi was transfer listed by Zamalek.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim ‘Gennesh,’ and Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Koffi, Ahmed Dweidar, Hazem Emam, Omar Gaber, Ali Gabr, and Mohamed Adel Gomaa.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’, Tarek Hamed, Moruf Yusuf, Ayman Hefny, Ahmed Hamoudi, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala,’ and Mohamed Ibrahim.
Forwards: Mohamed Salem, and Emmanuel Mayuka.
Zamalek were victorious over MO Béjaïa in the first leg with a 2-0 scoreline, therefore taking an important step toward the next stage.