Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
Abdel-Halim Ali: Morsi apologized and Hefny still injured
After Zamalak’s behind-closed-doors friendly at the club’s stadium, Abdel-Halim spoke about Ayman Hefty’s injury and the board’s decision to include him in the squad as well as on Bassem Morsi’s disciplinary actions.
After sustaining gastrocnemius muscle injury in the first leg of the CAF Champions League round of 16 against MO Béjaïa and missing Zamalek’s league match against Dakhleya, Hefny was included in the squad set to play the second leg of the CAF CL.
Ali said that Zamalek manager Alex McLeish insisted on including the Hefny in the squad due to his ability to turn any game upside down and for the positivity he radiates to his teammates.
Ali also confirmed that striker Bassem Morsi has formally apologized to him, but Morsi’s ban and fine will be upheld until further investigation.
Bassem was excluded from the squad against Dakhleya and is also excluded from the squad that will travel to Algeria.