AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Hamada Sedky sacked as ENPPI manager
Hamada Sedky has been sacked by ENPPI following the 2-0 loss to Al Ahly in the Egyptian Premier League, appointing Khaled Metwaly as replacement on a caretaker basis.
ENPPI Chairman Alaa Khashab came to the decision to end Hamada Sedky’s contract with the club after a string of poor performances in the Egyptian Premier League which has left the club 12th place in the standings with 23 matches played.
ENPPI also trail 2-0 in the African Confederation cup Semi-Final after losing away to Gabonese side CF Mounana. Khaled Metwaly has been appointed instead of Sedky on a temporary basis, with Metwally set to continue with the same coaching staff that accompanied Sedky.
The loss against Al Ahly in the league further compounded the woes of the club, with ENPPI now losing 4 out of their past 5 league fixtures. The club will be looking to get back on track with their next fixture in the league coming against 9th placed El Entag El Harby.