Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
Hamada Sedky sacked as ENPPI manager
Hamada Sedky has been sacked by ENPPI following the 2-0 loss to Al Ahly in the Egyptian Premier League, appointing Khaled Metwaly as replacement on a caretaker basis.
ENPPI Chairman Alaa Khashab came to the decision to end Hamada Sedky’s contract with the club after a string of poor performances in the Egyptian Premier League which has left the club 12th place in the standings with 23 matches played.
ENPPI also trail 2-0 in the African Confederation cup Semi-Final after losing away to Gabonese side CF Mounana. Khaled Metwaly has been appointed instead of Sedky on a temporary basis, with Metwally set to continue with the same coaching staff that accompanied Sedky.
The loss against Al Ahly in the league further compounded the woes of the club, with ENPPI now losing 4 out of their past 5 league fixtures. The club will be looking to get back on track with their next fixture in the league coming against 9th placed El Entag El Harby.