Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Hamada Sedky sacked as ENPPI manager
Hamada Sedky has been sacked by ENPPI following the 2-0 loss to Al Ahly in the Egyptian Premier League, appointing Khaled Metwaly as replacement on a caretaker basis.
ENPPI Chairman Alaa Khashab came to the decision to end Hamada Sedky’s contract with the club after a string of poor performances in the Egyptian Premier League which has left the club 12th place in the standings with 23 matches played.
ENPPI also trail 2-0 in the African Confederation cup Semi-Final after losing away to Gabonese side CF Mounana. Khaled Metwaly has been appointed instead of Sedky on a temporary basis, with Metwally set to continue with the same coaching staff that accompanied Sedky.
The loss against Al Ahly in the league further compounded the woes of the club, with ENPPI now losing 4 out of their past 5 league fixtures. The club will be looking to get back on track with their next fixture in the league coming against 9th placed El Entag El Harby.