Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Ministry of Interior refuse fans’ return
The Ministry of Interior have officially refused the fans’ return to the stadiums during the remaining matches of the Egyptian Premier League for the sake of equal opportunities between all teams.
The Ministry of Interior refused the request of a number of participating teams and the Egyptian Football Association executives that was put forward for the fans return to the stands, like the suggestion that the home teams’ fans attend matches and not the visiting ones, a point that was rejected by several teams because it would create problems between the fans who would not attend.
The fans’ return to the stands was also refused for the sake of equal opportunities between all teams especially because the Egyptian Premier League is already in its 24th week and it would be hard for the fans to return in the current season.