Egypt internationals Ali Zein and Mohamed Mamdouh’s French club Pays d’Aix Université have qualified...
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
Ministry of Interior refuse fans’ return
The Ministry of Interior have officially refused the fans’ return to the stadiums during the remaining matches of the Egyptian Premier League for the sake of equal opportunities between all teams.
The Ministry of Interior refused the request of a number of participating teams and the Egyptian Football Association executives that was put forward for the fans return to the stands, like the suggestion that the home teams’ fans attend matches and not the visiting ones, a point that was rejected by several teams because it would create problems between the fans who would not attend.
The fans’ return to the stands was also refused for the sake of equal opportunities between all teams especially because the Egyptian Premier League is already in its 24th week and it would be hard for the fans to return in the current season.