Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Ministry of Interior refuse fans’ return
The Ministry of Interior have officially refused the fans’ return to the stadiums during the remaining matches of the Egyptian Premier League for the sake of equal opportunities between all teams.
The Ministry of Interior refused the request of a number of participating teams and the Egyptian Football Association executives that was put forward for the fans return to the stands, like the suggestion that the home teams’ fans attend matches and not the visiting ones, a point that was rejected by several teams because it would create problems between the fans who would not attend.
The fans’ return to the stands was also refused for the sake of equal opportunities between all teams especially because the Egyptian Premier League is already in its 24th week and it would be hard for the fans to return in the current season.