Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Tarek El Ashry flees Sudan
El-Ashry took over back in February with Al-Hilal Omdurman being the third team he has managed this season after being sacked twice by UAE’s Al Shaab & Arab Contractors.
The Sudanese club confirmed on their facebook page, regarding the actions of the Egyptian manager and fitness coach as being ‘irresponsible’.
El-Ashry did not justify his decision, saying that he has his own personal reasons.
Al-Hilal’s fitness coach Abdel-Halim Kamel, who returned back with El-Ashry, spoke to Yallakora about the incident saying that the coach apologized and stepped down.
Kamal justified El-Ashry’s actions by explaining how the latter feels regarding Hilal’s exist from the CAF Champions League.
“El-Ashry believes that he is unjustly blamed for Al-Hilal’s leaving the CAF Champions League; given that he took charge only 20 days before the kick-off of the African competition,” Kamal said.
Libyan outfits Al-Ahli SC (Tripoli) were able to qualify over the Sudanese side with a 2-2 result on aggregate; taking advantage of away goals rule.
Moreover, Kamal added that foreign players were replaced by others from the youth team because of their poor performance.