Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Egypt women’s national Beach Volleyball team qualify to Rio 2016
Egypt women’s national Beach Volleyball team booked their ticket to Rio de Janeiro 2016 Olympics after beating Rwanda 2-1 in the final.
The Egyptians qualified for the final after beating Morocco in the group stages and stunned Nigeria, the hosts and All African Games gold medalists, 2-1 in the semifinal on Saturday.
With this win, Doaa el-Ghobashy, Nada Moawad (team A) and Lamees Noseir and Randa Radwan (team B), secured the African spot in the upcoming Olympics games.