Mohamed Elneny took park in the “Impossible Behind The Goal Shot” challenge...
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
Warda’s Panetolikos end season with draw
Amr Warda featured as Panetolikos settled for a goalless draw against Iraklis at Kaftanzoglio Stadiumv on the final round of the Greece Super League season on Sunday.
Paneitolikos were eyeing for amendments of their previous 5-2 loss at home to leaders Olympiacos. The task was not easy against their contenders, who had won their previous two games, hence they settled for a share of the spoils.
Egyptian midfielder Amr Warda turned for Panetolikos but did not finish the game. He paved way for his fellow African Clesio Bauque from Mozambique with seven minutes to full time.
The game ended in a draw leading Panetolikos to finish the season in the eleventh place. Panetolikos could have finished a position higher, but Levadiak stunned second-placed and Gus Poyet’s AEK Athens 3-0 to push Panetolikos down.
Iraklis draw level on points with Panetolikos – both on 35 points – yet Warda’s side have the upper hand on goal difference. Warda, who joined the Greek side during the 2015 summer transfer window, scored five goals during the league campaign.
League champions Olympiakos, who clinched their 43rd league title in February, ended their campaign 28 points ahead of second-place AEK, with 28 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss.