In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Ibrahim Said talks about Al Ahly and Zamalek
In an interview with Almasryalyoum Ibrahim Said talked about a lot of things most importantly his talent and the reasons behind leaving Egypt giants, Al Ahly and Zamalek.
“The media started spreading rumors to distort my image and to get me suspended. The Ahly media were leaking false news about me and the fans believed them, that is why I decided to not renew my contract with Al Ahly and to join Zamalek,”
“El Khatib had called me when I was in meeting with Zamalek officials to convince me to stay but I refused as I had gave Zamalek my word, that was when he and Hassan Hamdy decided to try and destroy me,”
“Mamdouh Abbas wanted me to sign a fine worth 1.7 million pounds which meant I’d play for Zamalek without getting paid. I decided to leave the Whites and to try playing in Europe,”
When asked about his talent he said: “My football talent will not be witnessed again, I am a phenomena and there is no one that can succeed me in my position. My successor has not been born yet.”
Ibrahim Said played at Al Ahly for five years, participating in 76 matches and scored 18 goals, on the other hand, he appeared in 27 matches scoring 4 goals in his two-year spell with Zamalek.