Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Amjad Radhi leaves Smouha by mutual consent
Smouha have announced the departure of Iraq international Amjad Radhi from the club by mutual consent, just two-and-a-half months after signing the player.
Amjad Radhi’s short stay in Alexandria is officially over, according to a statement on Smouha SC’s official website.
“Amjad has officially left the club after the player paid back the $40,000 he received when the contract was signed,” said director of football Atef Hanafi.
The 25-year-old forward failed to make a single appearance with Alexandria-based club, and departs just two-and-a-half months after joining Smouha.
Radhi was linked with a move for Ittihad of Alexandria in the last transfer window, but chose to join Smouha instead.