Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Amjad Radhi leaves Smouha by mutual consent
Smouha have announced the departure of Iraq international Amjad Radhi from the club by mutual consent, just two-and-a-half months after signing the player.
Amjad Radhi’s short stay in Alexandria is officially over, according to a statement on Smouha SC’s official website.
“Amjad has officially left the club after the player paid back the $40,000 he received when the contract was signed,” said director of football Atef Hanafi.
The 25-year-old forward failed to make a single appearance with Alexandria-based club, and departs just two-and-a-half months after joining Smouha.
Radhi was linked with a move for Ittihad of Alexandria in the last transfer window, but chose to join Smouha instead.