Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Amjad Radhi leaves Smouha by mutual consent
Smouha have announced the departure of Iraq international Amjad Radhi from the club by mutual consent, just two-and-a-half months after signing the player.
Amjad Radhi’s short stay in Alexandria is officially over, according to a statement on Smouha SC’s official website.
“Amjad has officially left the club after the player paid back the $40,000 he received when the contract was signed,” said director of football Atef Hanafi.
The 25-year-old forward failed to make a single appearance with Alexandria-based club, and departs just two-and-a-half months after joining Smouha.
Radhi was linked with a move for Ittihad of Alexandria in the last transfer window, but chose to join Smouha instead.