Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
Amjad Radhi leaves Smouha by mutual consent
Smouha have announced the departure of Iraq international Amjad Radhi from the club by mutual consent, just two-and-a-half months after signing the player.
Amjad Radhi’s short stay in Alexandria is officially over, according to a statement on Smouha SC’s official website.
“Amjad has officially left the club after the player paid back the $40,000 he received when the contract was signed,” said director of football Atef Hanafi.
The 25-year-old forward failed to make a single appearance with Alexandria-based club, and departs just two-and-a-half months after joining Smouha.
Radhi was linked with a move for Ittihad of Alexandria in the last transfer window, but chose to join Smouha instead.