Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Amjad Radhi leaves Smouha by mutual consent
Smouha have announced the departure of Iraq international Amjad Radhi from the club by mutual consent, just two-and-a-half months after signing the player.
Amjad Radhi’s short stay in Alexandria is officially over, according to a statement on Smouha SC’s official website.
“Amjad has officially left the club after the player paid back the $40,000 he received when the contract was signed,” said director of football Atef Hanafi.
The 25-year-old forward failed to make a single appearance with Alexandria-based club, and departs just two-and-a-half months after joining Smouha.
Radhi was linked with a move for Ittihad of Alexandria in the last transfer window, but chose to join Smouha instead.