Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Egypt deny Malawi friendly
Nabih has denied the friendly that was supposed to take place on May 30th as per FIFA match calendar on FIFA’s official website. Although FIFA had officially announced the friendly, the Egyptian Football Federation hadn’t confirmed it. “The decision is final, we will not face Malawi,” Nabih asserted.
“Egypt did not send FIFA any letters saying who we’ll play in the friendly nor has it sent anything saying that we will play a friendly,”
“We are planning to play a friendly before our encounter with Tanzania, but we haven’t informed FIFA of anything yet.”
Egypt are set to face Tanzania on June 4th in their last game in the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers, needing only one point to officially qualify for the finals in Gabon.