Mamelodi Sundowns manager, Pitso Mosimane, thinks that he still has a tough match...
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
Egypt deny Malawi friendly
Nabih has denied the friendly that was supposed to take place on May 30th as per FIFA match calendar on FIFA’s official website. Although FIFA had officially announced the friendly, the Egyptian Football Federation hadn’t confirmed it. “The decision is final, we will not face Malawi,” Nabih asserted.
“Egypt did not send FIFA any letters saying who we’ll play in the friendly nor has it sent anything saying that we will play a friendly,”
“We are planning to play a friendly before our encounter with Tanzania, but we haven’t informed FIFA of anything yet.”
Egypt are set to face Tanzania on June 4th in their last game in the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers, needing only one point to officially qualify for the finals in Gabon.