Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Egypt deny Malawi friendly
Nabih has denied the friendly that was supposed to take place on May 30th as per FIFA match calendar on FIFA’s official website. Although FIFA had officially announced the friendly, the Egyptian Football Federation hadn’t confirmed it. “The decision is final, we will not face Malawi,” Nabih asserted.
“Egypt did not send FIFA any letters saying who we’ll play in the friendly nor has it sent anything saying that we will play a friendly,”
“We are planning to play a friendly before our encounter with Tanzania, but we haven’t informed FIFA of anything yet.”
Egypt are set to face Tanzania on June 4th in their last game in the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers, needing only one point to officially qualify for the finals in Gabon.