In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Egypt deny Malawi friendly
Nabih has denied the friendly that was supposed to take place on May 30th as per FIFA match calendar on FIFA’s official website. Although FIFA had officially announced the friendly, the Egyptian Football Federation hadn’t confirmed it. “The decision is final, we will not face Malawi,” Nabih asserted.
“Egypt did not send FIFA any letters saying who we’ll play in the friendly nor has it sent anything saying that we will play a friendly,”
“We are planning to play a friendly before our encounter with Tanzania, but we haven’t informed FIFA of anything yet.”
Egypt are set to face Tanzania on June 4th in their last game in the 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers, needing only one point to officially qualify for the finals in Gabon.