Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
Koka scores in Braga’s 3-0 win over Tondela
Egypt international striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ has scored an early goal in Braga’s 3-0 win against Tondela in gameweek 30 of the Primeira Liga.
Braga sealed an easy home win over Tondela, who sit bottom of the league table, thanks to goals from Koka, Stojilijkovic and Crisian.
Braga XI: Marafona; Goiano, Pinto, Ferreira, Djavan; Josue, Mauro, Silva, Vukcevic; Koka, Stojiljković.
Tondela XI: Ramos, Kaka, Pica, Santos; Lima, Tavarez, Souza, Alberto; Wagner, Junior, Balde.
Koka gave his side the lead in the 5th minute, as he converted a swerving free-kick into the net with his right foot. This marked Koka’s first goal in the past five matches and his 14th of the season. His last goal was against Turkish side Fenerbahce in the Europa league on March 17.
Two minutes into the second half, Nikola Stojiljković doubled the hosts’ lead.
The 23-year-old Egyptian striker was subbed off after 68 minutes making way for Brazilian striker Crislan. Five minutes after coming on, substitute Crislan put the game to bed as he added the third for his team.
In the 90th minute, the guests’ defender Wanderson Lima was sent off the field after being shown a red card.
With four rounds remaining, Braga sit fourth in the league standings on 54 points, 10 points away of third-placed Porto and eight points clear of Koka’s former club Rio Ave, who sit fifth.