A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Koka scores in Braga’s 3-0 win over Tondela
Egypt international striker Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ has scored an early goal in Braga’s 3-0 win against Tondela in gameweek 30 of the Primeira Liga.
Braga sealed an easy home win over Tondela, who sit bottom of the league table, thanks to goals from Koka, Stojilijkovic and Crisian.
Braga XI: Marafona; Goiano, Pinto, Ferreira, Djavan; Josue, Mauro, Silva, Vukcevic; Koka, Stojiljković.
Tondela XI: Ramos, Kaka, Pica, Santos; Lima, Tavarez, Souza, Alberto; Wagner, Junior, Balde.
Koka gave his side the lead in the 5th minute, as he converted a swerving free-kick into the net with his right foot. This marked Koka’s first goal in the past five matches and his 14th of the season. His last goal was against Turkish side Fenerbahce in the Europa league on March 17.
Two minutes into the second half, Nikola Stojiljković doubled the hosts’ lead.
The 23-year-old Egyptian striker was subbed off after 68 minutes making way for Brazilian striker Crislan. Five minutes after coming on, substitute Crislan put the game to bed as he added the third for his team.
In the 90th minute, the guests’ defender Wanderson Lima was sent off the field after being shown a red card.
With four rounds remaining, Braga sit fourth in the league standings on 54 points, 10 points away of third-placed Porto and eight points clear of Koka’s former club Rio Ave, who sit fifth.