Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
MO Béjaïa forward Fawzy Yaya confident of beating Zamalek
In an interview with Al-Shorouk Sport, Mouloudia Olympique de Béjaïa forward Fawzy Yaya spoke about defeating Zamalek and qualifying his team to the next round.
“We are adamant on clinching the win and qualifying to the group stages and we are not ready to waste the chance of making history. It won’t be a walk in the park as we aren’t facing any team, Zamalek is a good team but they won’t stop us from qualifying,”
“Zamalek have a good attacking front but they also have a shaky defense that if we manage to exploit it we could easily score goals. We need to focus on goal as we have the ability to score several goals.”