Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
Karim Hafez features as Omonia advance to Cyprus Cup final
After a goalless draw in the first leg in GZC Stadium in Larnaca, Omonia entered the game with hopes of securing their place in the final for the first time since 2012, when they won the tournament.
The game went remarkably similar to the first leg, as both teams failed to find the net during the 90 minutes. As the game ended goalless, the two teams were forced to play 30 minutes of extra time.
The scoreline remained 0-0 after the extra time and the match went to a penalty shootout. Omonia scored all five spot-kicks and won 5-3.
Omonia will face Apollon Limasol in the final, which is scheduled to take place on May 18.