Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
Karim Hafez features as Omonia advance to Cyprus Cup final
After a goalless draw in the first leg in GZC Stadium in Larnaca, Omonia entered the game with hopes of securing their place in the final for the first time since 2012, when they won the tournament.
The game went remarkably similar to the first leg, as both teams failed to find the net during the 90 minutes. As the game ended goalless, the two teams were forced to play 30 minutes of extra time.
The scoreline remained 0-0 after the extra time and the match went to a penalty shootout. Omonia scored all five spot-kicks and won 5-3.
Omonia will face Apollon Limasol in the final, which is scheduled to take place on May 18.