Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Salah features as Totti rescues Roma with late brace
After two consecutive draws, Roma twice came back from a goal down at the Olimpico to win 3-2 against Torino on Wednesday, in the 34th round of Serie A.
Roma were in desperate need of the three points, with Inter Milan hot on their trails for the third spot and qualification for the Champions League play-offs.
Salah had the first effort for Roma, after his shot went well wide of the target in the 11th minute.
The Egyptian was among the action again for Roma after he combined with Nainggolan in the 26th minute, but the Belgian’s strike flew over the bar.
Torino’s first real chance came in the 30th minute, as Belotti’s fierce strike from 35 yards smashed against Szczesny’s post.
Five minutes later, Belotti put the visitors in the lead after converting from the penalty spot.
The hosts almost equalized before halftime, but Torino goalkeeper Padelli saved well to deny Nainggolan.
The Giallorossi dominated proceedings in the second half, as they sought an early equalizer through El-Sharaawy, but his header missed the target.
Kostas Manolas equalized for Roma in the 66th minute, after heading Perotti’s cross from a corner into the far corner.
Nevertheless, Il Toro stunned the Olimpico with a second goal as Martinez made no mistake in the 81st minute to restore his side’s lead.
Roma icon Francesco Totti had an magical effect on Roma after he coming on; he got on the end of Pjanic’s freekick to make it 2-2 in the 86th minute.
Three minutes later, the substitute snatched the win for the hosts with a powerfully struck penalty, to make it 3-2.
Roma remain in third with 68 points, seven ahead of Inter Milan. The capital club’s next test will be a tough match at home to second-placed Napoli, on Monday evening.