Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Aly Ghazal receives offers from Bundesliga clubs
Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has received offers from Bundesliga clubs Hamburger SV and FC Köln, according to reports.
The Egyptian international, whose contract with CD Nacional ends summer 2017, has played 31 games for his side in all competitions this season, helping them keeping 10 clean sheets.
According to Portuguese website Abola.pt, Nacional da Madeira have received offers from German sides Hamburger SV and FC Köln to sign Aly Ghazal.
The 24-year-old joined Nacional da Madeira January 2013 after making a switch from Egyptian premier league side Wadi Degla. The Egyptian played over 100 games for the Portuguese side scoring 2 goals.
Nacional are currently 9th in the Portuguese league with 37 points from 30 games and their next game will be against Moreirense on Sunday April 24.