Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Aly Ghazal receives offers from Bundesliga clubs
Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has received offers from Bundesliga clubs Hamburger SV and FC Köln, according to reports.
The Egyptian international, whose contract with CD Nacional ends summer 2017, has played 31 games for his side in all competitions this season, helping them keeping 10 clean sheets.
According to Portuguese website Abola.pt, Nacional da Madeira have received offers from German sides Hamburger SV and FC Köln to sign Aly Ghazal.
The 24-year-old joined Nacional da Madeira January 2013 after making a switch from Egyptian premier league side Wadi Degla. The Egyptian played over 100 games for the Portuguese side scoring 2 goals.
Nacional are currently 9th in the Portuguese league with 37 points from 30 games and their next game will be against Moreirense on Sunday April 24.