Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Aly Ghazal receives offers from Bundesliga clubs
The Egyptian international, whose contract with CD Nacional ends summer 2017, has played 31 games for his side in all competitions this season, helping them keeping 10 clean sheets.
According to Portuguese website Abola.pt, Nacional da Madeira have received offers from German sides Hamburger SV and FC Köln to sign Aly Ghazal.
The 24-year-old joined Nacional da Madeira January 2013 after making a switch from Egyptian premier league side Wadi Degla. The Egyptian played over 100 games for the Portuguese side scoring 2 goals.
Nacional are currently 9th in the Portuguese league with 37 points from 30 games and their next game will be against Moreirense on Sunday April 24.