Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz assured that the internal situation for...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Meteb is an important player for us
- Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
Aly Ghazal receives offers from Bundesliga clubs
The Egyptian international, whose contract with CD Nacional ends summer 2017, has played 31 games for his side in all competitions this season, helping them keeping 10 clean sheets.
According to Portuguese website Abola.pt, Nacional da Madeira have received offers from German sides Hamburger SV and FC Köln to sign Aly Ghazal.
The 24-year-old joined Nacional da Madeira January 2013 after making a switch from Egyptian premier league side Wadi Degla. The Egyptian played over 100 games for the Portuguese side scoring 2 goals.
Nacional are currently 9th in the Portuguese league with 37 points from 30 games and their next game will be against Moreirense on Sunday April 24.