Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Aly Ghazal receives offers from Bundesliga clubs
Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has received offers from Bundesliga clubs Hamburger SV and FC Köln, according to reports.
The Egyptian international, whose contract with CD Nacional ends summer 2017, has played 31 games for his side in all competitions this season, helping them keeping 10 clean sheets.
According to Portuguese website Abola.pt, Nacional da Madeira have received offers from German sides Hamburger SV and FC Köln to sign Aly Ghazal.
The 24-year-old joined Nacional da Madeira January 2013 after making a switch from Egyptian premier league side Wadi Degla. The Egyptian played over 100 games for the Portuguese side scoring 2 goals.
Nacional are currently 9th in the Portuguese league with 37 points from 30 games and their next game will be against Moreirense on Sunday April 24.