Al Ahly football director and former player Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke about his...
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
Sam Morsy makes League One’s top 15 players list
Wigan Athletic midfielder Sam Morsy was acknowledged as one of the Top 15 players in League One, along with five other team-mates.
The former Chesterfield captain was recognized as the 12th best player of the 2015-16 campaign in the Football League Awards. The Egypt-eligible player joined Wigan from Chesterfield in January this year to help power The Latics to a current 1st place position this season, playing 14 matches and scoring 1 goal so far this season for his new team.
Wigan currently hold a three point lead at the top of the League 1 table. The Latics have three games remaining for the season, with the next one coming Saturday against Southend United.