Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Official: Tanta among three teams promoted to Egyptian Premier League
The three teams were able to defeat Damanhour, Tersana and Assiouty Sport respectively to earn a place in Egypt’s major league.
Tanta booked the first available place following a goalless draw against Damanhour, taking advantage of their 1 nil win in the first leg.
Penalty shootouts sent both Sharkia and Nasr Lel Taa’deen to the Premier League. The former defeated Tersana 6-5 as both legs ended 0-0 on aggregate, whereas the latter won 4-3 after drawing with Assiouty Sport 1-1 in both matches. Next season will be Nasr Lel Taa’deen’s first participation in the Premier League.
It is worth mentioning that Tanta will return to the Egyptian Premier League again for the first time since the 2006/2007 season, while Sharkia will participate for their fifth time after 16 years of absence.