Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Amr Barakat: I would like to play abroad
Speaking in a televised interview about the rumors linking him to Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek, Amr Barakat said: “It is definitely a step that any player would dream about, but I personally would like to play my football abroad.”
He went on to highlight an offer he received from a Romanian side that was rejected by the El-Maqassa board.
“I received an offer recently from a Romanian side which the club board rejected, because it was not acceptable to them. They told me that they did it, and it was fine by me because I trust the board.”
The forward was then asked if he where to choose between Al Ahly and Zamalek what would be his preference, but remained coy.
“I do not really think about offers now, I will sit with the board at the end of the season to discuss them,” Barakat concluded.