Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Futsal: Egypt reach AFCON final, qualify for World Cup
Egypt qualified for the semi-final after collecting seven points from three matches, as they finished top of their group and booked a meeting with Zambia in the semi-final.
The Pharaohs dominated the first half, and by the time the referee whistled for half-time, the score was 4-1.
Zambia team came roaring back in the second half, however, scoring three goals, but Egypt scored in the dying minutes of the match to seal the all-important win, which qualifies the Egypt national team to the tournament final as well as the Futsal World Cup, which will take place in Colombia between the 10th of September and the 1st of October.
Egypt will face Morocco in the African Cup of Nations final on Sunday for the second time in the competition, with the latter side winning the first encounter 3-2.