Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Futsal: Egypt reach AFCON final, qualify for World Cup
Egypt qualified for the semi-final after collecting seven points from three matches, as they finished top of their group and booked a meeting with Zambia in the semi-final.
The Pharaohs dominated the first half, and by the time the referee whistled for half-time, the score was 4-1.
Zambia team came roaring back in the second half, however, scoring three goals, but Egypt scored in the dying minutes of the match to seal the all-important win, which qualifies the Egypt national team to the tournament final as well as the Futsal World Cup, which will take place in Colombia between the 10th of September and the 1st of October.
Egypt will face Morocco in the African Cup of Nations final on Sunday for the second time in the competition, with the latter side winning the first encounter 3-2.