Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Futsal: Egypt reach AFCON final, qualify for World Cup
Egypt qualified for the semi-final after collecting seven points from three matches, as they finished top of their group and booked a meeting with Zambia in the semi-final.
The Pharaohs dominated the first half, and by the time the referee whistled for half-time, the score was 4-1.
Zambia team came roaring back in the second half, however, scoring three goals, but Egypt scored in the dying minutes of the match to seal the all-important win, which qualifies the Egypt national team to the tournament final as well as the Futsal World Cup, which will take place in Colombia between the 10th of September and the 1st of October.
Egypt will face Morocco in the African Cup of Nations final on Sunday for the second time in the competition, with the latter side winning the first encounter 3-2.