Ghana who have been without a coach since Avram Grant’s depature could...
- Italian coach Fabrizio Ravanelli linked with Black Stars job
- SQUASH: An All Egyptian Women Final in Windy City Open Squash
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
Futsal: Egypt reach AFCON final, qualify for World Cup
Egypt qualified for the semi-final after collecting seven points from three matches, as they finished top of their group and booked a meeting with Zambia in the semi-final.
The Pharaohs dominated the first half, and by the time the referee whistled for half-time, the score was 4-1.
Zambia team came roaring back in the second half, however, scoring three goals, but Egypt scored in the dying minutes of the match to seal the all-important win, which qualifies the Egypt national team to the tournament final as well as the Futsal World Cup, which will take place in Colombia between the 10th of September and the 1st of October.
Egypt will face Morocco in the African Cup of Nations final on Sunday for the second time in the competition, with the latter side winning the first encounter 3-2.